Where has the time gone?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've discovered the internet.

I'm so thankful and I'm sure my parents are too, that we didn't have the internet when I was growing up. I have found myself searching youtube for way too long and checking my e-mail 5 and 6 times a day. I have been working on uploading family videos and Garrett's latest book. http://www.youtube.com/v/Cd_5gzMGhiA Its amazing how fast the internet works. I uploaded his book Monday night and by Tuesday morning I had already received 34 hits. I had gotten a letter from a woman in the UK telling me how great she thought Garrett's drawings were and what an inspiration he was. Its amazing to me to see how small the world is now. I find myself at the computer for hours a day. It's no wonder I've gained 5 lbs.

This week is busy as usual. We have Pinewood Derby on Saturday and I have not even begun to help Garrett with his car. I don't know if I remember what I did with it. I guess I need to get off my duff and get to work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian