Where has the time gone?

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This Week

Things have been pretty good this week. Garrett started summer school and is starting to get into the rhythm of being back. He's been pretty well behaved, but he is still asking me about the Spiderman 3 movie. We haven't taken him because it is PG-13. It was too long and too boring in some places to keep his attention.

This week has been crazy and lazy and going by too fast. We went to Burger King for Fantastic Four Toys and spent lots of time with the Bells. I watched her kids on Tuesday for ward council and she watched mine on Wednesday for Cub Scouts.

Todd had another treatment weekend yesterday and today, so I will be at church alone with the kids. They are doing okay when its just me, but they can be a handful during sacrament.

This next week will be interesting too. Tomorrow's Family Home Evening, Tuesday is walking with Jen and gym, Wednesday Scouts, Thursday Book Club. For once, nothing on Friday or Saturday. It will be nice.

I guess I should start getting ready for church. We've got 4 hours 'til we leave but with these "stinky" boys you never know how long it will take.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian