Where has the time gone?

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Saturday and Sunday

Everythings been going pretty well lately. Tropical Storm Barry left us alone and we got the rain we so desperately needed. We only wish we had received more.

Yesterday was fun of fun. Went to "N's" for his birthday party, took the older two to see Shrek the Third and talked with Wandita for an hour. She and her daughter had watched Ryan for us for the afternoon.

Today was church and we had a pretty good day. We finally have people in the nursery, but not a nursery leader. We still need to find two more teachers. We'll see how the next few weeks go.

I also am starting to get ready for July and August. I have sharing time those months and so I want to get the ball rolling so I am not waiting until the last minute. I wanted to do my pioneer sharing time on other kinds of "pioneers." Not just the ones that crossed the plains. I have several emails out to family members because I want to know if anyone knows how my great grandparents on my mom's side joined the church. They came up from Mexico and I thought it would be great to get a story from their side.

Time goes by so fast.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian