Where has the time gone?

Monday, July 9, 2007

Well school is out for summer. I have been pleasantly surprise. Garrett has had his moments but for the most part has been pretty good. JT has been my biggest hurtle so far. He is a stinker sometimes. He is smart and he knows it. Ryry has been a stinker too. They are driving me nuts sometimes.

This week is going to be a good break for me. Todd and I get to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this week. I am so excited about it. I finished re-reading the book this last week. Next week the last book comes out and I am extra excited about that! I really think Harry is a Horcrux. I am not making predictions, but I really hope Harry doesn't die. I think Snape is going to be toast unfortunately. I think his true colors will come out and it will be sad for Harry not to enjoy them before its too late.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian