Where has the time gone?

Friday, June 8, 2007

This week June 4-8

This week has been crazy. I've been cleaning house and cleaning the yard. My hubby and I decided to invite the priests over to our house in a few weeks. Hence the cleaning.

I've also been "youtubing" a bunch of our videos. I found my Mom and Dad's wedding. On the video is my great-grandmothers Eufemia and Juanita. I wanted to post the video so my family members from all over could see it. We Zunigas have moved all across the country.

This afternoon I am taking the boys to a primary presidency meeting. The Pilchers have been out of town so we have been pretty lazy this week when it comes to structure.

Todd works until Tuesday now. He has another treatment weekend. My poor baby.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian