Where has the time gone?

Monday, July 23, 2007

I've Finished It

Two of the things, I was really looking for this summer have now passed. I watched the movie HP and the Order of the Phoenix with my hubby at the midnight show on the 11th of July. We also saw it on 3D Imax. It was awesome.

My friends, Jenny and Marisol, hung out with me at the midnight party for the book release Saturday, July 21st. We had such a great time. I felt like a teenager again. Only a teenager with no curfew. It was nice to hang out and have some fun with my "girlfriends." It was so much fun.

I stayed up until 3 in the morning reading the first 100 pages of the HP and the Deathly Hallows book. I read for most of Saturday, but with three kids hanging on me every chance they got, I only got to pay 400. I finally finished the book Sunday night about 8:30. I wished she (JK Rowling) had made a few changes. But, I think it was so fun. This one had so much adventure in it. It was great. I can't wait for Jenny to finish it. I can't talk to her about it until she is done with it. Ugh!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Idaho born, Texas native Floridian